- No longer crashes when settings are changed on tick 0 (which would happen in map editor in
new maps) where the player data structures are uninitialised.
Thanks modo_lv for the report!
- Updated for Factorio v1.1
Date: 2020-08-26 15:28
- Fixed that mod reloaded grids even when runtime settings of another mod was executed.
Date: 2020-08-18 11:43
- Fixed shortcut button so that its visual pressed down state is synced to settings
Date: 2020-08-17 19:34
- Fixed missing check for deleted surfaces, thanks HanBai for the report
- Shortcut and hotkey toggles are back. But they are not optimised yet, so don't spam them
too much ;> They kind of slipped in since they were kind of implemented and I had to fix the bug.
Date: 2020-08-01 22:00
- Workaround for weird treatment of alpha values by Factorio rendering API.
Date: 2020-08-01 19:53
- Fixed mising init setup. Thanks Poctim for the report!
Date: 2020-08-01 13:23
- Global grid! Now you can pan anywhere on the map (when zoomed-to-world) and see your grids!
Thanks ZZaphodd for the suggestion.
- ChunkyChunks only does things when you change your settings now, so CPU time should drop to near 0
except for some seconds after changing your settings.
- Toggling grids with shortcut and hotkey are removed. Instead a new setting is used:
Grids are enabled when ALT-mode is enabled, always on or the grid is simply disabled.
Thanks slippycheeze for the suggestion!
- Now correctly discards incorrectly formatted strings instead of crashing.
Thanks geostar1024 for the bug report!
- Option to have crosses (+) in the corners instead of filled in lines. Set spacing to a
negative number to set the size of the cross.
- Russian locale added, thanks to TheLastEagle for translation!
- Option to show the centre of each grid with a square marking. Requested by slippycheeze.
- 3rd grid added. Requested by ZZaphodd.
- Updated for Factorio v0.18
- Line spacing >= size / 2 no longer crashes the mod.
- Line spacing added. You can now get separately drawn squares with some spacing in between.
- Size, offset and spacing can all have separate X and Y values. Just type in two space separated values for any of those fields.
- Size, offset and spacing can now be doubles, so 0.5 is possible.
- Your previoous ChunkyChunks settings will be reset to default values with this update.
- Line colours can now be specified as settings due to being requested by kyoshiharu and diego00b
- Made line colours alpha always 1 regardless of player colour alpha channel value.
- Fixed it so that the shortcuts that don't belong to ChunkyChunks can't trigger the toggling.
- Fixed it so that the hotkey and shortcut works again.
- Initial release