|Created:||3 months ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.6 (a month ago)|
Geodesic Grids that help you prove that nauvis is flat!
Making big blueprints that are chunk aligned can be a pain when the built-in debug option 'show-tile-grid' shows a grid for every tile when all you want are those chunk lines. With this tool planning your base, making room for the main bus (if you insist on using those...) and aligning blueprints to the chunk grid, in general, is a breeze. Or maybe your blueprints are not chunk sized but 2x chunk sized, substation sized, roboport sized or even massive enough to be aligned to the radars active area (7x7 chunks)? This mod handles grids of any size you could want!
- The default behaviour is to show grid lines when alt mode is enabled, but this can be changed to be independently
toggled by the shortcut and hotkey. The default hotkey is F1.
- ChunkyChunks gives you 2 grids, just like 'show-tile-grid'. And they are independently configurable
- You can set an offset and a spacing value for each grid. Offset moves the grid. Spacing makes the squares of the grid shrink down so that there's space between them.
- You can set independent X and Y values for size, offset and spacing if you type in two values separated by a space.
- Colour of the grid is by default the same as your player colour (which can be set with the /color command) or configured independently in settings.
- Size of the grid lines depends on the grid size.
The mod hasn't really been optimised yet. Shouldn't be a problem at all on single player/small multiplayer worlds though. Doesn't really affect performance at all when the grid is off.