Geodesic Grids that help you prove that nauvis is flat! Now shows your grids across the whole map!
Making big blueprints that are chunk aligned can be a pain when the built-in debug option 'show-tile-grid' shows a grid for every tile when all you want are those chunk lines. With this tool planning your base, making room for the main bus (if you insist on using those...) and aligning blueprints to the chunk grid, in general, is a breeze. Or maybe your blueprints are not chunk sized but 2x chunk sized, substation sized, roboport sized or even massive enough to be aligned to the radars active area (7x7 chunks)? This mod handles grids of any size you could want!
- ChunkyChunks gives you 3 grids. And they are completely independently configurable
- The default behaviour is to show grid lines when alt mode is enabled, but grids can be set to be always disabled or enabled also.
- You can set an offset and a spacing value for each grid. Offset moves the grid. Spacing makes the squares of the grid shrink down so that there's space between them.
- Negative spacing value instead gives you a cross at the corner with the size of the spacing value.
- You can set independent X and Y values for size, offset and spacing if you type in two values separated by a space.
- Size of the grid lines depends on the grid size.
- You can enable centre markings for each grid.
The mod has now been optimised for greater performance!
You can support me on Patreon