ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines

by Qon

Chunk aligned blueprints? Display chunk lines without the annoying tile lines that the debug option adds. Configurable grids at any sizes if your blueprints are substation, chunk, roboport or radar sized (or any other size)!

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g QoL from QON

5 years ago

Thank you for this QoL mod that I didn't know that I needed. Much better than playing the game looking through a screen door :)

5 years ago

Thanks! I got so tired of it and then I saw the flashy new rendering API and thought that I could spend just a few hours and whip up something that would be a must have once I got used to it! :D

I'm making my blueprints based around the radar so I can't really get away from the size 32 chunks. But with this at least I can also show the radar grid and get rid of the tile grid. For smaller blueprints I might use roboport sized grids or something later down the line.

And that's a clever title! :)

5 years ago

I make use of chunk-based BP's mainly for my train networks to keep it nice and tidy but radar-based BPs? I'm clearly not thinking big enough, that's an excellent idea!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

The screenshot for this mod shows a corner of one of my WIP radar based blueprints, with chunk based 0 drain laser defence around it. The rail square fits around 1 radar.

New response