Cargo Bay Limit Research

by NOiZE

Limits the number of cargo bays per landing pad or space platform with expandable limits via research.

Tweaks
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.75K
Logistics Storage

b Prevents placement of cargobay

8 days ago

Does not allow placement of cargo bay. Ghost or direct building does not work. However ghost + building floor allows it to connect somehow.

I uninstalled this mod and it fixed the problem.

8 days ago

I'm not sure what you mean, could you clarify?

7 days ago
(updated 7 days ago)

yes. I cannot place any cargo bays down in space with this mod. It shows the ability to place them. Then I click to place and it refuses to build. Using razi protocol.

7 days ago

I believe it works fine without the razi protocol. So probably some mod in that mod pack is causing the incompatibility. If you could find out which particular mod is causing it, I might be able to look into it.

New response