Capsule Ammo

by Qon

Fuse Capsules with ammunition. The capsules are fun, but even more fun when you can use them a bit quicker, without the hassle of switching between them and the deployment being automated when you shoot!

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Modded stuff

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is it possible to generate new ammo on runtime based on what other modded capsules/grenades etc the game has? :D

3 years ago

The mod already does that!
If by runtime you mean data stage. But no mod can add capsules later than that. The mod has to add its capsules and grenades before CA is loaded though if that mod adds its thing in data-updates. So i might have to add some optional dependency in some cases. But it will just work for many modded capsules/grenades already.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ah amazing.
Do mods load in alphabetical order? If so then could add zzzz or something to the beginning of name so it loads last.

3 years ago

They load in mod dependency order (that's what optional and mandatory dependencies are for) and otherwise in alphabetical order, yes. I considered it, but deceded not to. I'll add optional dependencies if necessary. Also there's several stages, so this data-updates.lua loads after ALL data.lua files regardless of mod order (with all mods data-updates.lua files loading in the same mod order again). So optional dependency isn't actually necessary in many cases even if mod "zzxyrqse" adds capsules, as long as those are added in data.lua.

New response