CJs QualityOfLife Research 01

by CJ5Boss

No new techs will be added; this will merely be maintained. A new QoL research mod will be released when my major modpack releases.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Crash on startup

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello,
I play the 0.16.51 game version.
I just downloaded and installed version 0.4.1 of QoL research (last 0.16-compatible on the download page), but the game now crashes on startup.
Error message at 40% loading : "No pictures to put in atlas".

I removed every other mods, to ensure it wasn't an incompatibility: it really comes from this mod alone.

Any idea what's causing this? And if I can do something about it?

4 years ago

This mod is currently only supporting version 0.17. You need to do a custom download of an older version of this mod to play it on 0.16.

4 years ago

What do you mean "I need a custom download"? The ones on the download page do not work? Since one of them was explicitely stated as not to be used, I thought the others would at least function somewhat.

Version 0.16.51 is the version Steam gave me, so I can't use the most recent version of this mod. Nevermind then, I'll pass on the mod. Sorry to have bothered you about a version that wasn't supported, and thank you for answering anyway.

4 years ago

What do you mean "I need a custom download"? The ones on the download page do not work? Since one of them was explicitely stated as not to be used, I thought the others would at least function somewhat.

Version 0.16.51 is the version Steam gave me, so I can't use the most recent version of this mod. Nevermind then, I'll pass on the mod. Sorry to have bothered you about a version that wasn't supported, and thank you for answering anyway.

Sorry, by Custom Download I do mean one that supports 0.16 on the download page. I guess I should clarify, the "do not use old version" is for 0.17 users only.

New response