CJs QualityOfLife Research 01

by CJ5Boss

No new techs will be added; this will merely be maintained. A new QoL research mod will be released when my major modpack releases.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Is this still in dev?

4 years ago

So ive used it form start on, researched everything... but it seems like the nanobots are much worser then they were some patches ago, also my long reach is no longer working...

Does it even work in 0.17.50?

4 years ago

I haven't received any other reports of this. Unless other people start sending in issues, I am going to assume it is an issue on your side. However, if more people make reports, I will be happy to check out the issue. The mod still works for me in the current version.

4 years ago

ah, okay thanks. So i atleast know it should work.

Is it correct that the "biggest" nanobot research like give 2 or 4 tiles?

Currently i have the following problems, im happy to solve them.

• i only seem to have standard reach (when e.g. breaking trees, placing and opening seems to be far reach still) (even i have everything researched)
  • Nanobots only work very slow and not far away

Is there anything i can provide to track the issue down?

4 years ago

ah, okay thanks. So i atleast know it should work.

Is it correct that the "biggest" nanobot research like give 2 or 4 tiles?

Currently i have the following problems, im happy to solve them.

• i only seem to have standard reach (when e.g. breaking trees, placing and opening seems to be far reach still) (even i have everything researched)
  • Nanobots only work very slow and not far away

Is there anything i can provide to track the issue down?

Reach does not affect mining range for rocks and trees because those are environmental and require an ax, so they have a different reach within the game, which my mod does not support.
As for the robot issue, do you mean "Nanobots" as in the mod, or are you calling the Construction and Logistics robots "Nanobots?"

4 years ago

No, i actually mean the mod nanbots.. D:

Did your mod never supported the mining reach? Oo

4 years ago

No, i actually mean the mod nanbots.. D:

Did your mod never supported the mining reach? Oo

The mod supports mining reach for entities, not trees and rocks. Bot range does not affect Nanobots because those are under a different name in the Nanobots mod. I do not plan on adding compatibility with that mod any time soon.

4 years ago

Bot range does not affect Nanobots because those are under a different name in the Nanobots mod.

--

i dont get it.

your mod adds a research for nanobot reach? Or wher edoes that come from?

4 years ago

Bot range does not affect Nanobots because those are under a different name in the Nanobots mod.

--

i dont get it.

your mod adds a research for nanobot reach? Or wher edoes that come from?

My mod does not have support for nanobots.
In the factorio build, bots are referred to by their respective names, So different techs need to refer to these different names to apply the bonus to them. Since nanobots have their own class entirely they would need this differentiation as well.

4 years ago

Then sorry, it must be another mod who adds this.

I just thought all this QoL is added by your mod.

New response