Burner Leech

Burner Inserters can take fuel from any entity (ie. furnaces)

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g multiple fuel difficultys

4 years ago

inseters sometimes get stuck trying to put fuel into things that have another type of fuel in them
Ex: trying to put wood into a machine that currently has coal in its fuel slot.
when this happens it gets stuck because it cannot put in the wood because coal is already there and the coal cannot be used because the inserter is not putting in the ingredient to make the machine go

Also, do not know if it is relevant but I am using the mod good burner things to add burner assemblers

4 years ago

Hi kitten,

Could you please confirm for me what version, both of the game and mod you are running?

Or alternatively, provide a link to your save game where the bug is reproduced.

Cheers

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

never mind. I am using a different mod, Apologies.
reporting to the right mod, Thanks for being so responsive.

4 years ago

Now I am curious.

Which mod?!? :D

4 years ago

Update, I switched to this mod when I found The other mod owner said they knew about the problem and did not plan to fix it, Switched to this mod and found it has this problem too.

I am using Factorio Version 0.17.76
Burner leach is version 2.0.0 (latest)
good burner things is probably not relevant as I replicated the problem using Steel Furnaces (however is is version 0.0.6)

P.S. It was the mod Inserter Fuel Leech https://mods.factorio.com/mod/InserterFuelLeech

4 years ago

Ok cool, could you provide a save game for that bug?

4 years ago

Tried but cannot upload any file,
In testing the min setup to recreate this I found a bigger bug, in vanilla plus this mod
the setup in the mod picture does not work (eg- iron ore to furnace to another furnace to belt using burner inserters) results in no fuel in 2nd furnace.

4 years ago

Yea
I'm working on that at the moment.

New response