Bulk Rail Loader

by Runolv

Bulk Rail Loader — a powerful train loader with technology scaling, living visuals and sounds, smart filtering. Optimized for large factories. Only Loaders for now

Content
5 hours ago
2.0 - 2.1
428
Logistics Trains

g And when are the unloaders coming?

10 days ago

.

10 days ago

Because for now, I don't feel like switching from my current mod—which does something similar—to yours, seeing as it only includes chargers.

8 days ago

Hi, can't say for sure, since I'm a bit bizy last days. But probably I'll continue to work on mod next week

8 days ago

Hi, can't say for sure, since I'm a bit bizy last days. But probably I'll continue to work on mod next week
No problem, I'll wait, since I already have another mod that does the same thing—though it's less flashy.

8 days ago

Hi, can't say for sure, since I'm a bit bizy last days. But probably I'll continue to work on mod next week

No problem, I'll wait, since I already have another mod that does the same thing—though it's less flashy.

8 days ago

A classic "edit" fail—instead of editing, it sends the same message a second time :D

8 days ago
(updated 8 days ago)

Ehh, the reason why I made this mod is cause I liked the idea of train loaders, I used them too but all of them work not in a way I wanted (no propper technology scaling, scripted loading or poor blueprint managment) so visualisation for loaders was just a nice bonus.

New response