Bottleneck

by trold

A tool for locating input starved machines.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Improper Interaction WithUpgrade Builder and Planner

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

seems to be a bug regarding how this mod interacts with the Upgrade Builder and Planner mod. when upgrading a crafting building, the bottleneck lights disappear, and the building must be taken down and put back up for it to function again, mitigating the point of selecting an area to upgrade.

a workaround is to turn on the "primarily use bots" option and avoid holding shift when selecting an area to upgrade, as it only happens with instant upgrades. however, this means that, unless you're using a mod that gives early robots (IR) or using the Companion Drones mod, you can't use this mod's functionality until after oil.

I don't remember this being a problem in the past, as I've used both mods quite often, but I could have also just not noticed (it took me a couple hours before I noticed in my current save lol. some factories weren't producing anything and I didn't know why, and then noticed there was no indicator like there should have been), or it could also just be a case of me misremembering. still, an update might've borked compatibility a bit. I've also made the same report on the UB+P mod

EDIT: oops, broke the title. what I get with copy-pasting I guess lol. also forgot to put this in the bugs group. geh.

New response