Bottleneck

by trold

A tool for locating input starved machines.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b "machine has low fluid input" is applied wrongly.

3 years ago

Factorio 0.18.32

The "machine has low fluid input" indicator wrongly shows up on assembly machines whos recipe does not contain fluids. This means that it looks like almost all assembly machines are waiting for input.

3 years ago

I think I'm having this problem too. A bank of red circuit assemblers is showing the yellow alert icon despite not being input or output bound.

3 years ago

I think I'm having this problem too. A bank of red circuit assemblers is showing the yellow alert icon despite not being input or output bound. I'm also noticing it on furnace banks. All of the affected machines are using full productivity modules, and surrounded by speed beacons.

3 years ago

I appear to also be having this issue, both having the icon show up on things that take fluids but are full, and things that don't take fluids at all.

3 years ago

I also have the same issue. All of my machines that are working properly, including those that don't accept fluid at all, show this yellow alert. Setting the "low fluid input" option to off/none fixes this.

3 years ago

I also have the same issue. All of my machines that are working properly, including those that don't accept fluid at all, show this yellow alert. Setting the "low fluid input" option to off/none fixes this.

Awesome mod!

3 years ago

After further testing, my issue appears to specifically be that machines that are otherwise working correctly show the "low fluid input" icon when they aren't receiving enough power.

New response