Bottleneck

by trold

A tool for locating input starved machines.

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.13 - 2.0
320K

b Throwing an error on the new version today

10 years ago

error running event on_tick(ID 0)
Bottleneck/control.lua:175:attempt to call global'check_recipe' (a nil value). Is there anything I need to run to update my map to allow for the new version?

10 years ago

Error while running event on_tick (ID 0)
Bottleneck/control.lua:175: attempt to call global 'check_recipe' (a nil value)

Same here, deactivated mod for now

10 years ago

Yap, same here, after update, crashs on loas. Using angels mods with bobs mods

10 years ago
(updated 10 years ago)

Ah, it appears that Lua is saving things that it shouldn't. I thought I could avoid reconstructing the data every time I fix a bug, but it appears that it saves functions as well, if the objects contain links to them. This only shows up for the diligent players, who saved a game with 0.4.0 and loaded with 0.4.1. Update to 0.4.2, and everything should be work again.

10 years ago

Trold,
Thanks for the quick response! I will give it a try in just a moment.

9 years ago

Just received this error on v0.15.31, do you need any other info?

New response