Bottleneck

by trold

A tool for locating input starved machines.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Toggle Key

7 years ago

Love this mod, but, why make a toggle button? People have only turned it on/off accidentally. You could use a SHIFT + B or something like that so it'll be harder to turn on/off accidentally.

I think usually someone would delete the mod entirely, or they will only want it on all the time. I think you could get rid of the on/off button and have it only appear when the "ALT" overlay is enabled.

7 years ago

The toggle button is an option. You can rebind it yourself through the settings menu. If you set it to something crazy, it would effectively disable the button.

7 years ago

Have you considered integrating it with the detail view/info (alt) feature in Factorio itself? Is that possible?

7 years ago

Oh shit, theres a toggle key? I was here looking for an answer to why it wasn't working anymore lol. Problem solved haha

7 years ago

yea, making it show only with the alt feature would be totally fantastic

7 years ago

Is your suggestion to remove the toggle button, and simply let it be controlled by whenever the additional information is displayed with the alt key?

6 years ago

If you set the toggle key to alt, it does not replace the default alt mapping. That syncs it with the detail view.

New response