Bottleneck

by trold

A tool for locating input starved machines.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Adding or Removing mods from save files.

7 years ago

Adding or removing a mod and try to load a save file, that does not have the exact mods enable that was enabled when the save file was created, I get a error message reading:

Error while running the on_configuration_changed:Botttleneck/control.lua:68: attempt to preform arithmetic on local 'min_x' (a nil value)

As said above, the save file can be loaded if the enabled mods are the same as when the save file was made.

Disabling Botttleneck will allow the save file to be loaded when mods have been added or removed. However, saving this save file with new mods will permanently break Botttleneck, and it will always present with the error upon loading that save file.

7 years ago

I am guessing this error would be in line 74 in the most recent version of the mod. The described behavior would show up, if some mod introduces surfaces without chunks. It's an easy fix, but I don't have time to try to reproduce the bug or test the change right now. I've posted it as an issue on the repository: https://github.com/troelsbjerre/Bottleneck/issues/8

New response