Bot Servicing

by Mylon

Robots occasionally break and need to be serviced. Adds maintenance and attrition to bot use.

Tweaks
1 year, 25 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistic network

i Option to delay until research is done

3 years ago

Hello,
ther are some mods that provide the player with a pair of bots at the beginning of the game like Krastorio 2.

This is very helpful but of course they take damage and until you can create new bots and also repair them it is still a long way to go.

So it would be great if there would be a function in the mod options to deactivate the decay of the bots until the research for creating bots is done.

To not express myself wrong: I don't mean an option with which I simply switch the mod on and off during the game.
But one that determines: Bot decay starts only after the technology to create the bots has been researched.

Best regards, Patrick.

3 years ago

No easy solution for this.
Either they are special bots that would never break down and can't be crafted, or the other mods would need to provide the player with more starting bots to last until he has the recipie.

Another solution would be to have an easy to research repair tech, but you would still need the technology to craft the ingredients.

I'm not the mod author.

New response