Bot Prioritizer

A simple tool: With it you can select areas with work orders for robots (constructions, deconstructions, upgrades) to try to give your personal robots priority over your base robots by re-issuing the orders. Because who likes to wait until the base robots finally arrive?!

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Update for 1.1?

3 years ago

Any chance you will be updating soon for version 1.1?

3 years ago

+

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm currently testing if everything still works. Soon!

Edit:
Well I just noticed, the devs made it so, that I cannot clone ghosts directly over existing ghosts before I remove the original one (which is the main mechanic my mod leverages).

So currently I don't have a solution to make it work again. I'll look for different solutions, but right now, it's just not compatible anymore, sorry!

3 years ago

Your work is important, thank you! We are waiting for the new update for 1.1 please, Greetings!

3 years ago

Thanks man! I'm already researching different approaches. But this takes time.

3 years ago

keep up the good work .

3 years ago

Given the stated issue, here are the two ideas that jump out at me.
Record the data of the ghost image, delete the old one, and create the new one.
Create a backup ghost image, elsewhere, (possibly on a custom surface if it really needs to be out of the way) delete the old one, and copy the backup to the new spot.

3 years ago

Thanks Ranakastrasz. I already played around with a different surface before your comment, so that's definitely a possibility. Sorry for the late answer by the way.

At the time of writing this I have implemented the mod using a different surface when neccessary and it works quite well. I'm still testing right now and applying some finishing touches. It'll be done shortly.

Chris

3 years ago

Ahhhhhh finally.
Been waiting for this update.
THANKS.

New response