|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.2 (4 months ago)|
Like some other existing mods (Foreman, The Blueprint Lab) this mod gives you some extra possibilities to work on your blueprints. As this is my first mod, feedback is always appreciated!
The feature list at the moment is quite short, but still useful if you ask me:
By activating the blueprint Engineer, you'll be teleported to the Blueprint area where most restrictions are removed:
- you have access to all recipes
- crafting is free and instant
- you're not attached to your character anymore
- mining time is reduced to zero
Further, you have the possibility to interact with the placed entities on the surface:
- select and highlight an area on which to apply the other actions. If no area is selected, it will be calculated by the buildings you placed on the surface
- build floor tiles at your selected area
- mirror the selected area
- replace entities in your selected area
- mirroring of rails doesn't work properly. Sometimes there is an offset of 1 tile due to the railgrid
- trying to replace entities with entities that are not blueprintable (i.e. "locomotive") leads to an error.