Blueprint Reader

by Pebble

Adds a combinator into which a blueprint can be inserted. The combinator then sends the items in the blueprint to the circuit network.

Content
5 years ago
Blueprints

g Thank you!

5 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make this mod to replace Blueprint Scanner. I am very much looking forward to this working as intended.

5 years ago

Yeah man. I'm in the middle of moving IRL, but I'll definitely be following up. In particular, the bug that causes it to crash during polling is worth studying, so people can start to actually use the mod.

5 years ago

Thank you too!!!!! been trying to figure out how to upgrade the old one but could not get it to work. i have no idea how you manage to get the little box on the lower half (which i find is the key to the whole thing)

on a side note the all blue look is good but when i was setting up i used the stock image and some color filters to change the look. i can send you pictures but i made it blue with the wire work on it being a purple. it looks alot more distinct and real than just a flat blue version (atleast to me)

5 years ago

Hey, Pebble. Don't mean to push the issue as I know you were in the middle of moving a few months ago, but any plans to work out the bug causing the crash?

5 years ago

I can't even connect the green/red wire to it, it does not accept circuit network connections.

5 years ago

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't responded for so long. I ended up moving somewhere that had nowhere to live but tons of work, so I ended up keeping most of my stuff in storage.

I'll look into it again today.

5 years ago

Wonderful! I am glad to hear things are settling down for you after the move. I also look forward to using this mod in my next game post 0.17 release.

New response