|Created:||1 year, 14 days ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.2 (1 year, 14 days ago)|
Pre-Alpha (does not work, will crash game in current state)
- A forward port and fix of Blueprint Scanner to 0.16 and removal of dependency on data-raw-prototypes.
- Should have only one active "part" being one-tile large with no constant-combinator slots.
- Should output only to circuit network.
- Should ideally only accept blueprints in slot?
- Should operate using only insert/remove events for determining output, not ticks or polling.
- Loads mod, has items, entities, technology, is placeable, interactable, has slot for blueprint.
- Can place blueprints in slot and it will list entities in the blueprint to game.print, combinator, and circuit network.
- Currently crashes during polling.
Derived from Blueprint_Scanner mod by /user/Dr_MarkEy who has said he will not be porting it forward from 0.15 and that the mod owner of its dependency is also not porting forward.
Bugfixes in 0.1.2:
- It now seems to handle curved-rail properly.
Bugfixes in 0.1.1:
- It now properly shows on the circuit network and constant-combinator side for most items, but not curved-rail.
- Renamed mod to eliminate naming conflicts on this website and in the mods folder.
Bugfixes in 0.1.0:
- Updated a number of property and table names to use the ones in 0.16 until it didn't crash during loading
- Removed require() to data-raw-prototypes
- Changed entityToItem() to use game.item_prototypes
- Removed dependency initialization
- Rather than commenting out debug output, added a DEBUG value at the top of controls.lua