The Blueprint Designer Lab

Enter your lab to design your blueprints. Mod updated for the 4th by daniel90c and minno. Please be gentle, the lab guy has been to places.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Blueprints

g Destruction is broken

2 years ago

With Factorio 1.1.53 and a Space Exploration mod list, I can't delete anything with a right click in the lab. Pretty much breaks the mod for me, as convenient as it is. Looks like it hasn't been updated in a year, with the ghost belt dragging bug having been a bug too for a long time. Are there alternatives to this mod that anyone knows about? It's so great when it works, but not being able to delete items in lab is pretty much a show stopper.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Yea I also ran into the same issue, wondering if there will be any updates on this

2 years ago

Yea I also ran into the same issue, wondering if there will be any updates on this
For now I found out you can use the deconstruction tool in order to remove entities, but it is still quite annoying

2 years ago

I am sorry if I am bordering on spamming this board, but this issue is yet another that motivated me enough to build my own replacement mod, heavily inspired by this and those that came before it. I overcame this issue, and I can go into more detail here on what was going wrong and how I've handled it.

Space Exploration alters the God-Controller to set the mining-speed to an extremely small value, just enough that it kills ghosts immediately, but not enough to realistically mine anything in any sort of time-frame. This is done "at startup" and it cannot be adjusted "in runtime" or really in any way without also turning the Navigation Satellite into a real God-mode. Since a fundamental concept of mods like this is to use a "shadow" Force to separate you from your typical restrictions, I decided to increase the mining-speed-bonus of that "shadow" Force by an amount that entirely overtook the reduction from Space Exploration.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/blueprint-sandboxes

1 year, 10 months ago

Having the same problem

New response