The Blueprint Designer Lab

Enter your lab to design your blueprints. Mod updated for the 4th by daniel90c and minno. Please be gentle, the lab guy has been to places.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Blueprints

g Ore Placement support?

3 years ago

So, love this mod, super easy to use and very powerful for a quick blueprint in-game. But I'd love to be able to design a new resource mining block, especially with mods that add a ton of new types of ore/complex ways to process them. But I can't place miners or advanced miners given that there's no ability to place ore itself, so placing the miners is impossible without any resource to mine.

Yea, I could use the editor commands, but that disables achievements, and is cumbersome.

Yea, I could use a separate sandbox mode, but... that's the point of this mod. If I could place all possible in game ore as a resource, or if miners could be placed regardless of resource under them, this would make this mod perfect.

2 years ago

I just wanted to point out that this was an excellent idea. I'm not trying to spam this discussion board, but I had to call out this comment in particular because I implemented this in my own mod, inspired by this one of course, but purely because of your suggestion.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/blueprint-sandboxes

New response