The Blueprint Designer Lab

Enter your lab to design your blueprints. Mod updated for the 4th by daniel90c and minno. Please be gentle, the lab guy has been to places.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Blueprints

g Maybe you should add another maintainer

3 years ago

This mod has changed hands so many times. For continuities sake, maybe you should add another maintainer with privileges to add maintainers, someone who will make a commitment to at least hand it off to whoever is willing to maintain it this time. :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah, but the previous mod maintainers are AWOL so....I would do it if anyone wants to help.
I can make simple mods that replace things or mod custom turrets etc, but the scripting is something I struggle with.
The mods that I have listed here are the ones I enjoy playing with and are no longer maintained, and I can be sure that I will have a reason to maintain.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah, mod maintainers go AWOL all the time. :-(

I have a commitment to myself to find maintainers for my mods before I go AWOL (if I have a choice in the matter). Maybe I should take my own advice and find someone else who promises to hand it over to the next likely maintainer should I disappear without warning..

New response