The Blueprint Designer Lab

Enter your lab to design your blueprints. Mod updated for the 4th by daniel90c and minno. Please be gentle, the lab guy has been to places.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Blueprints

b [fixed]Error when loading a saved game

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello Daniel, thanks again for the effort you've put in to keep this brilliant mod alive. Unfortunately I encounter an error when loading a saved game. This following error happens with each and every save I have:

Error while running event BlueprintLab_design::on_init()
Gui element with name BPL_Flow already present in the parent element.
stack traceback:
BlueprintLab_design/scripts/gui.lua:8: in function 'CreateGui'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:15: in function 'InitPlayer'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:7: in function 'InitAllPlayers'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:19: in function <BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:18>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
BlueprintLab_design/scripts/gui.lua:8: in function 'CreateGui'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:15: in function 'InitPlayer'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:7: in function 'InitAllPlayers'
BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:19: in function <BlueprintLab_design/control.lua:18>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

are you using the latest version of factorio? are you using another mods? I tested the on the latest experimental version and its working...
did you have another version of the mod enabled before on the save game?

3 years ago

I think that I got it fix again, check if it worked on the new published version and let me know.

3 years ago

My apologies for making the rookie mistake of not supplying crucial information of version number and enabled mods.
For whatever reason it's worth, I'm running the latest experimental build and have some +20 mods installed. Obviously I've uninstalled the parent mods of the Lab.

But don't mind all that. Thanks to your most recent update / patch everything seems to be running fine now. Again, thanks for your time and thanks for the support. Take care!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

no problem! i think that it should be fixed and that it wont happen again. but i cant be sure. if it breakes again let me know.

This thread has been locked.