Factorio Blink

Keybinds to teleport a certain direction, much like the Mage Blink spell in WOW.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

g License

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Dit you respect the original license? these is still contained in mod. and dit you get the permission?

Licence

This software is provided without warranty and the software author/license owner cannot be held liable for damages.

Commercial Use:
No. You are not allowed to make money off this mod or any of the contained assets (unless you are Wube Software).

Distribution:
Yes. You are allowed to redistribute this mod as is. This includes being repackaged as part of a mod pack. You must disclose the source.

Modification:
No. You are not allowed to distribute anything altered, or derived from this mod.

Exceptions:
You can make modifications if you have expressed permission from me (Earendel) first.
You may make alterations for private personal use.
You may post partial modified sections of this mod in the mod portal discussion section or official forum thread for this mod (and only those locations) for the purpose of providing bug fixes or enhancements.

3 years ago

Ah, thank you for catching that - The contents of the mod are my own work - I used the files from another mod as a template and forgot to update the license file. Be assured that the code in this mod is 100% my own and not pulled from any other.

3 years ago

5 month later ;-) I don't care where the code came from, I was just confused about the Earendel license)

New response