Black Market (sell and buy on the market) deprecated

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the universal black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

Overhaul
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.17.1

b Game opening error

5 years ago

I'm using factorio 0.17.28 and mod version 1.2.1
When opening the game, from the launch icon, I receive an error using ONLY black market mod:
Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, tecnology with name 'electric-energy-accumulator-1' does not exist.
Source: black-market-energy (tecnology).
Mods to be disabled:
°BlackMarket

5 years ago

I get the same error...

5 years ago

It got updated, try going into the mod files and change "electric-energy-accumulator-1" to "electric-energy-accumulators"
As that is what the new technology is called in 0.17. I am trying it now and will get back to you.

5 years ago

OH you are a nice guy

5 years ago

The file to change is inside the zip file.
It's called "entities.lua" and is locate in the path (inside the zip file) "\BlackMarket_1.2.1\prototypes".
It work, but my call was for an official fix, because any instance of Factorio in my PC need it and I dont have a single factorio directory...
Having the official update is easier, for me and I think even for others.

5 years ago

Yes, the official update is easier, however the fix does work perfectly if anyone is wondering.

New response