Black Market (sell and buy on the market) deprecated

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the universal black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

Overhaul
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.17.1

b [0.17.25] on_init() error

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

this is when beginning a new map and is looking for a variable called 'tech_ingr_cost' this is returning a nill value and the line that the variable is on is 643 in the control.lua

edit: oh whoops a few mistakes here and there. btw I'm using visual studio code as my programming program and another initialization bug is the new tech name for the electric accumulator from the base game and the new tech name is electric-energy-accumulators from the original electric-energy-accumulators-1 and this is in entities.lua:100

5 years ago

by the way, I am testing placing a local value equal to one for the tech_ingr_cost and will let you know if it works

5 years ago

no error on tech_ingr_cost but got a new one on energy_cost both are in the same function on line 640 and I shall apply the same temp fix for my file

5 years ago

well... it's official there is a big update needed as this function 'update_objects_prices_start' has a table error of nill and well its 11:22 pm for me and my GMT is 7 even though I live in Canada my town's clock stays the same year-round fyi

.... I may see if I can find the missing table and the temp values within the function update_tech_cost worked and the value I used for both of them was one but they each had their own line

5 years ago

i met the same question.

New response