Black Market (sell and buy on the market) deprecated

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the universal black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

Overhaul
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.17.1

i Add the ability to change the location of the shopping menu

6 years ago

Add the ability to change the location of the shopping menu . For a large number of mods, you can not see all the products in the menu. And yes, I know about the scale of the interface, but not all have large screens (1366x768).

6 years ago

Echoing this. With Bob's + Angel's and pretty much anything that adds UI buttons (even with all their interfaces closed), the bottom of the black market window is cut off, and items become impossible to access. Would be nicer if the shopping menu could be dragged.

6 years ago

Echoing this. With Bob's + Angel's and pretty much anything that adds UI buttons (even with all their interfaces closed), the bottom of the black market window is cut off, and items become impossible to access. Would be nicer if the shopping menu could be dragged.

support me with the request to finish mod!
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52033

New response