Biters Begone! deprecated

by Dustine

Disables biter spawning (removes autoplace of bases and worms) and deletes all enemy units when loading a game. Reversible by removing!

Content
6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16
Cheats

g 0.17 update please

5 years ago

I would love to have this mod in 0.17

5 years ago

Second that. Although having biters back is stress testing my base's defenses (turns out the new biters require more lasers turrets)

5 years ago

no plans to update it to 0.17, at least not any time soon, the update hit me on a bad time (full of work in person x_x)
because of the changes to biter spawning i don't expect it to be a trivial port either, but the code's out if anyone wants to try porting it or taking over the mod

5 years ago

How do you feel about repurposing the block of code that destroys all entities in a newly created chunk when RSO is active to make it run all the time? I found that it works if I expand the area to be deleted by a few "pixels". It takes up a little runtime time but it seems mostly okay

5 years ago

If you don't want to post & maintain that, I can do so. I'll give you credit for the original mod, of course

4 years ago

Oof, sorry about the late reply but yeah, it's open source, port as will. Tysm for the effort!

New response