Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Fixed] Sapling Spam on Concrete

8 months ago

Hello,

is there any way to stop the sapling spam on tiles? It even overwrites ghosts, that is rly annoying. The Saplings can't be removed with the deconstruction planner and therefore it is also not possible to force place a blueprint over it. The Mod overall is really amazing but this small thing makes me close to remove it again... That would be a big loss.

Pi-C
7 months ago

I've actually been able to mark saplings with a deconstruction planner. But you're right, there was a problem with saplings planted on concrete that would not be removed when growing to the next tree stage failed.

In the next version, it will still be possible to plant saplings on concrete etc., but they usually won't grow into a real tree, so they will simply die and be removed after a while.

Pi-C
6 months ago

Please try version 1.1.19!

5 months ago

Hi, i just noticed the response. I tested it on my save and it works. The sapling dies after some time. Works like a charm :) TY!!

Pi-C
5 months ago

Nice, thanks for the feedback! :-)

New response