Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed in Factorio 1.1.105] Musk Floor

6 months ago

There are many bugs with Musk floor if the floor is placed before a substation it will corrupt and crash the world on load. I am running into an issue with ATM where I cant place anymore in my world and I don't know why. Every time I try, I save the game, and try to load it crashes. I have 137k ATM and I have had more before with no real issues not sure why I have issues now.

World: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xh-64o01ad8qWuFzd8Acr0z9IMSzSGZM/view?usp=drive_link

Pi-C ☆
6 months ago

Thanks for the report! Unfortunately, I can't download that file without creating an account. Could you make the link public?

6 months ago

So here is the same world removed the mod, Readded just as a test. replaced all the solars and same issues as before in the same damn spot aswell kinda odd. Hope this helps. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e_cZCCrqNejzLiPC8HJDZr82P17OmfJD/view?usp=sharing

5 months ago

Any update?

Pi-C ☆
2 months ago

I've finally reproduced the crash -- should have read your report more carefully, saving/reloading was the key! Actually, loading your save, immediately saving and reloading the new save is sufficient to crash Factorio, with an error in ElectricSubNetwork. I've reported this on the forum.

Pi-C ☆
2 months ago

Thanks to Rseding91, this should be fixed in Factorio 1.1.105. If you haven't done so yet, you should enable experimental versions.

New response