Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Is there a way to colaborate with this project?

2 years ago

There has been some time since we heard from Pi-C (in this mod) and a long time since the last update.

I'm especially interested in adding the settings that are missing ( and already confirmed to be planned)

2 years ago

License is MIT, so I assume we can do what we like with this mod, nothing is happening with this project that I can see of, I might just fork it myself lol.

Pi-C
2 years ago

snouz has made a github account where the current WIP version is available, but I haven't heard from him in a while. There was some feedback we've got so far, but it involved a lot of changes, and at the time I was kinda exhausted by BI, so I needed time to cool off. I haven't given up the project for good, however. I will resume working on it in a while. :-)

2 years ago

Ok, glad to hear that this mod hasn't been abandoned!
Look forward to seeing what can be done with this mod.

New response