Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Possible setting ?

2 years ago

Hey like your mod. tho i kinda hate the Rail/Tracks so i was wondering if theres a setting that could be added to revert to vanilla both track and recipes?

Pi-C
2 years ago

Wooden rails are just one of the things that will be optional in the next version.

2 years ago

so u are adding ?

Pi-C
2 years ago

The new setting already exists in our work-in-progress version.

2 years ago

oh nice thanks.

2 years ago

So is this far off ?

2 years ago

Hey I have seen that there is apparantly a work in progress version. Any idea when it is coming out? I like the mod so was wondering.

I know this isn't really the place to ask but was just curious since it has been about 5 months since it was mentioned. And the github link shows that it hasn't been updated in 2 years.

New response