Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Failed to Load Mods

3 years ago

Error while running setup for entity prototype "bi-arboreum-hidden-radar" (radar): next_upgrade can't be set when flag 'not-upgradeable' is set.

Mods to be disabled:
Bio_Industries (1.1.5)
Mining_Drones (1.1.6)
Transport_Drones (1.0.4)

3 years ago

Error while running setup for entity prototype "bi-bio-farm-hidden-panel" (solar panel): next_upgrade can't be set when flag 'not-upgradeable' is set.

Mods to be disabled:
Bio_Industries (1.1.5)

3 years ago

Error while running setup for entity prototype "bi-bio-farm-hidden-panel" (solar panel): next_upgrade can't be set when flag 'not-upgradeable' is set.

Mods to be disabled:
Bio_Industries (1.1.5)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

+1 (Factorio 1.1)

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

+1

Pi-C
3 years ago

Sorry, I can't reproduce that. I've activated both Mining and Transport Drones, and the game starts successfully. Needless to say, "next_upgrade" was nil when I checked -- as expected, because I didn't touch that property. I can see that the compound entities have been modified by Mining and Transport drones (in that order), but I don't get the error. So if anybody could provide a save that will refuse to load, that would be helpful!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@Pi-C https://www.dropbox.com/s/71spzncet7fi9bl/Ballast.zip?dl=0
But it is not the save which can not load, the game will not load after updating to the actual version
so it was:
- load game normally
- update Bio Industries
- restart -> explode at starting

Pi-C
3 years ago

@Sadawys: Thanks, I'm syncing the mods right now …

Pi-C
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@Pi-C https://www.dropbox.com/s/71spzncet7fi9bl/Ballast.zip?dl=0
But it is not the save which can not load, the game will not load after updating to the actual version

I needed the save to sync the mods and mod settings. Turns out the crash doesn't have to do with the Drones mods at all. It will happen if both Angels Petrochemical Processing and Bob's Power Mod are active. So, now I have a point to start from and figure out what exactly happens …

3 years ago

Mods to be disabled:
Bio_Industries (1.1.5)

Any fix for this?

3 years ago

Any fix for this?

Pi-C is working on it.

So, now I have a point to start from and figure out what exactly happens …

Pi-C
3 years ago

Please try 1.1.6! Basically, mods that were loaded before BI changed a setting of the vanilla prototype, then BI made copies of the changed prototype -- and this broke because the setting wasn't compatible with the "not-upgradeable" flag.

3 years ago

Fix helped. Game loads correctly. "New game" starts properly.

3 years ago

Saves works too. Thanks you Pi-C.

Pi-C
3 years ago

You're welcome, glad it works now! :-)

New response