Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Postponed] Solar Boiler

3 years ago

http://www.cspplaza.com/data/attachment/portal/201808/27/155848zl9ufw9y9gfjuq9j.jpg
I checked some information, I don't know if it helps
1.In reality, the height of the spotlight tower in the middle is 150-200m, so it is suggested to make the building bigger in the game;
2.The concave mirror is used for photothermal power generation, and the solar photovoltaic panel is used for photovoltaic power generation, so the photothermal power station is not made of solar panels
3.Photothermal power generation is to heat the liquid nitrate to 560 ℃ for thermal insulation storage, and supply it to the steam generator for power generation. Compared with photovoltaic power generation, photothermal power generation does not need a lot of accumulators.

Pi-C
3 years ago

Thanks for the info! That will be a bigger change than I'm willing to make right now. For the time being, I'll just do what's necessary to keep the mod running (i.e. fixing bugs and optimizing the code to make it more generally usable).

Meanwhile, there's work going on in the background, though. We've got a new member on the team who is reworking the graphics and the tech tree. So there are some major changes ahead, and adding new stuff now would only complicate things unnecessarily. But I think there's a pretty good chance that your suggestion will be implemented in the revamped version. :-)

New response