Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Notification unlock issues

3 years ago

Hello there, now I don't know how to (yet) read the modding code to know for sure if this report is correct, so bare with me.

So I reported on the main forums to see if anyone else ran into the issue before I do a deep dive into the modding world, which sadly I have yet to do.

The issue is whenever a mod updates, or the game updates, or even adding a new mod, the notifications on your recipes resets (only about 80%, not all), so you get plagued with the yellow unlock buttons on your recipes. Someone commented that it was due to a line of code within your mod.

Here is the post, the line of code is at the bottom of the thread: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=94558

And here's a similar report to the same issue: https://forums.factorio.com/94015

Note: I do have your mod installed.

Like I said, not sure if this helps you out to see if it's an issue or not, I haven't dived into modding myself (I am a modder in other games) yet, so I don't know how to read the code yet. Let me know, and I hope this may help you.

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Thanks for the report! I'll see what I can do. :-)

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Removed the code for the next release.

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Please try 0.18.34/1.1.4!

3 years ago

The game just updated, and I can say this issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

You're welcome! Glad it works alright now. :-)

New response