Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Supplement:Superheating

3 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Superheating
It is suggested to add another mod:Superheating
In this way, I can make a lot of petroleum gas from algae, or coal cake from wood, and then generate electricity. Under the same floor area, the nuclear power plant I designed is 480mw (K2: 1.5gw), while the power generation by petroleum gas is 500MW, and the power generation by coal cake is 450mW. Without this mod, I can only achieve 120mW, which is a waste of ups.

Pi-C
3 years ago

It is suggested to add another mod:Superheating

Just making sure I understand correctly: This is an advice for other players, not a request to get something added?

3 years ago

I hope you can increase it directly, so as to improve the utilization rate of coal cake. Otherwise, if 165 ℃ steam is used to generate 900 kW steam engine power, it will take a huge area to generate 500 MW power

3 years ago

This can increase the total amount of coal cake and algae, and make the biological industry more large-scale

Pi-C
3 years ago

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about? What is "coal cake" (you don't mean charcoal?) and what should I change to output hotter steam -- the Bio boiler? I guess this wouldn't be fitting for the bio boiler with solar panels …

New response