Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] clash with noxys trees?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Got this crash:

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for reporting this. And the bug occurred in a command that should just print some debugging output!

It's easy to fix, though. Change line 925 of control.lua:

-- OLD:
BioInd.writeDebug("4: Entity Name: %s\tTree last two digits: %s", {entity.nametree_stage_4})
-- NEW:
BioInd.writeDebug("4: Entity Name: %s\tTree last two digits: %s", {entity.name, tree_stage_4})

Even easier fix: Remove that line! :-D

I've fixed that error in my mod for the next release. Hopefully, this will also prevent the crash of Noxy's trees. :-)

3 years ago

Damn, so quick. Thanks a lot.

Note: I only ever encountered this crash once in many 100s of hours, so it's likely fixed with that. :)

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

You're welcome! It's hard to reproduce these ugs. I've been running a terraformer planting trees for a while now and only ever got trees in growing stage 1. I haven't figured out yet when they advance to other stages, that code was in place before my time. :-)

3 years ago

Haha, it must've been last year when i used that. My save is really a huge mess. :)

New response