Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] 1.0.0 Headless Bug

4 years ago

https://imgur.com/3t7kwvv

But this bug appears only with my headless. With my windows version it works fine.

Pi-C
4 years ago

Oh, dang it -- and in a logging function of all places! Will fix …

4 years ago

thank you <3

Pi-C
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

But this bug appears only with my headless. With my windows version it works fine.

Doesn't have to do with headless or OS -- it just happens that there is at least one bio-reactor in the headless game that has no recipe set. So consider this crash as a reminder to check your bio-reactors! :-D

Pi-C
4 years ago

Versions 0.17.59/0.18.28 should fix that. Do they?

4 years ago

Doesn't have to do with headless or OS -- it just happens that there is at least one bio-reactor in the headless game that has no recipe set. So consider this crash as a reminder to check your bio-reactors! :-D

Ah okay. Interesting, but in OS it worked. With headless it crashed... :)

with verison 0.18.28 headless works

Pi-C
4 years ago

Great it works now! Strange that it only crashed with headless, though. Did you try to load the same save in both headless and the Windows version, or could it be that recipes were removed from some bio-reactors in headless? I mean, it was really stupid to assume that entity.get_recipe() would never return nil, but that's a general bug, not specific to a version.

4 years ago

I try it with both. And before I update the headless version I try it in the os version. But sometimes the os version works but the headless don’t.

New response