Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
26 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] 1.0 fix

3 years ago

Pliss update

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Please give me some time! I'm already working on the other bug …

3 years ago

It looks like you can just change line 9 in Bio_Industries_0.18.23\prototypes\Bio_Farm\tree_entities.lua to

"local OPTIMIZED = tonumber(util.split(mods["base"], '.')[2]) > 17 or tonumber(util.split(mods["base"], '.')[1]) > 0"

and it will work again - this is tested in SP and MP with no problems found until now.

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@timschoen: Yep, that should work, thanks for pointing it out! The old versions contained such code to make the mod work with different versions of Factorio 0.18 (there were several changes to sound definitions) and Factorio 0.17 (keeping the same version checks in both the 0.17 and the 0.18 branch was cheaper than going through all files and make minute changes as I could just copy everything completely).

@Everybody: I'm preparing final releases for 0.17 and 0.18 now (these will include the change to version checks), so people who want to continue their old games can do so with a (hopefully!) bug-free version of BI. After that is done, I'll remove all redundant code (including the version checks) and release with a dependency on Factorio 1.0 (which I didn't even download yet). So, please be patient a bit longer and don't put me under pressure! Testing how different versions of BI work if certain other mods are or are not active takes time, and trying to do everything super fast will increase the chance that I introduce new bugs (which I'm good at introducing anyway). :-)

3 years ago

Thanks timschoen for fastest quickfix! IT WORKS!!! You're save my day! Best regards!
Thanks Pi-C for your work!

3 years ago

thanks for the quick fix timschoen

Pi-C thank for one of the best mods in the game, keep up the good work

3 years ago

thanks for the quick fix timschoen

Pi-C thank for one of the best mods in the game, keep up the good work

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Thanks for the compliments -- but I've just been updating BI lately, TheSAguy is the one who came up with all the nice ideas! Anyway, please try out version 0.18.27!

3 years ago

Downloaded the new version and it work
thanks

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

You're welcome! :-)

3 years ago

thanks alot Pi-C super happy with your mod

3 years ago

Just want to add - Great mod, great work ! It's effort like this which has had me playing factorio every day since I bought it 3 years ago)

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

:-)

3 years ago

thanks Pi-C , i love you!

New response