Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Not a bug] newest version incompatible

4 years ago

im going back to 18.20

Pi-C
4 years ago

Sorry, that's not very helpful! What is it incompatible with? Do you get a crash somewhere? Please describe with as much details as possible what exactly doesn't work for you! Also, a log file might help me to find a solution.

Pi-C
4 years ago

If this was about problems with collision masks of rails from other mods ("Beautiful Bridges Railway" and "Cargo ships" have been reported), that should be fixed with 0.17.53/0.18.22. In this case, please confirm that it works! :-)

4 years ago

nvm wasnt your mods fault it just happend that after i updated your mod i couldnt start my game anymore

Pi-C
4 years ago

OK, thanks for the info! :-)

New response