Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Not a bug in BI] Conflict with Omniwood

4 years ago

Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1499: File not found: Bio_Industries/graphics/icons/advanced_fertiliser_32.png; mods: Bio_Industries omnimatter_wood omnimatter

Enabling Omniwood (and its prereqs) and Bio Industries causes this error. Disabling either resolves the error.

Pi-C
4 years ago

Sorry, not a bug in BI: We've changed the icons from size 32 to size 64, so the names used in Omniwood are not up to date. Unfortunately, the author of that mod can only be reached on Discord, which I don't want to join. I've sent you a patch on the forum (I hope it really was you, not somebody else!); perhaps you can forward it to the Omniwood author if you have Discord.

For everybody else: Just open the file prototypes/bioindustries.lua in Omniwood, and change these lines:

./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:23:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/ash.png",
./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:33:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/fertiliser_32.png",
./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:43:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/advanced_fertiliser_32.png",
./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:66:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/ash.png",
./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:78:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/fertiliser_32.png",
./prototypes/bioindustries.lua:90:                {icon="__Bio_Industries__/graphics/icons/advanced_fertiliser_32.png",

Change the filename:

"ash.png" --> "ash_64.png"
"fertiliser_32.png" -- > "fertiliser_64.png"
"advanced_fertiliser_32.png" --> "advanced_fertiliser_64.png"

About 3 lines after each of these lines, change

"icon_size=32," --> "icon_size=64,"

This should fix the crash.

4 years ago

I got the file and sent it along. Thank you very much.

Pi-C
4 years ago

Thank you too! :-)

New response