Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
27 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Bug

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Thanks for the report! I see that you have xander-mod enabled. What version of "Xander Mod Graphics Pack 1" do you use? As you know (saw your posting on the xander-mod page), it's required but won't be automatically installed because of a wrong dependency. So I changed the dependency back to 0.4.1 locally, but this gave me a different bug (something about an icon from Xander mod that couldn't be found) from the one you've reported.

3 years ago

I am redact in info file - you bug in screen

update - paint in 64x64 icon replace - work

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Graphics definitely need an update to 64x64 -- but that's something for the future. I've now included a check so "nitrogen" will only be created by BI if no other mod hasn't done so yet. There still are some other things to do before I can upload the next version …

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Please try 0.17.45/0.18.13!

New response