Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a Not currently actively playing or modding

4 years ago

Guys,
I'm not currently playing or have the time to maintain the mod. Will be back in a few months.
I released version 18, but have done no testing. Hoping someone would be kind enough to maintain the mod in my absence.

Thanks,
TheSAguy

4 years ago

I got it to load ok in a new game. I'll play around with it for awhile today and see how it goes. If anything complicated comes up someone else will need to step in.

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I got it to load ok in a new game.

How did you do that? It shouldn't work until stdlib has been upgraded for Factorio 0.18 …

4 years ago

I changed stdlib to 0.18 in the json file of stdlib. Most of the mods I have been using only required this change.
Some of the mods that referred to pictures or icons in Base folder had to be modified to point to the new locations.
Version 0.18 of Factorio also does closer checking of the Lua code and I found a couple of 'typos' in one of my mods.

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

I changed stdlib to 0.18 in the json file of stdlib. Most of the mods I have been using only required this change.

Ooops -- stupid question. I should have tried this myself, that's just what I did to update my own mods! But I was under the impression that an update of stdlib would take a bit more than just changing the version number (probably because of Nexela's Soon<tm>). :-)

Version 0.18 of Factorio also does closer checking of the Lua code and I found a couple of 'typos' in one of my mods.

I've been lucky with my mods so far (according to just quick testing), but good to know, I'll look out for log messages!

New response