Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
27 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Krastorio issues with nitrogen

4 years ago

I came across a conflict with krastorio and bio industries with nitrogen thats stopped my game, the liquid nitrogen dewar requires k-nitrogen but with bio industries i could only make nitrogen, not sure how to correctly fix it myself.
https://i.imgur.com/H7uSZlH.png

I bandaided it by adding a recipe for k_nitrogen in prototypes\Bio_Farm\recipe.lua and enabled it to get a work around.

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

What version are you playing with? [EDIT: The original post is 2 months old, so that still was on 0.17.) Can you actually make nitrogen with BI? I've downloaded Krastorio yesterday (on Factorio 0.18), and the recipes for liquid air, nitrogen (and, subsequently, fertilizers) are shown in the crafting menu, but with a red background (meaning they can't be used).

If I understand Krastorio's code correctly, they disable recipes unlocked by research from other mods. Could that be a thing?

Pi-C ☆
3 years ago

Should be fixed with 0.17.49/0.18.17!

New response