Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Compatibility with Industrial Revolution

4 years ago

See subject ... wouldn't this be nice? :)

4 years ago

I have only been playing IR for a few hours. I do miss the big wooden poles from this mod. IR has one but it covers 4 tiles instead of this mod which takes one. (I am not saying that is a bad thing, just different.) Are there any other parts of this mod that isn't covered by IR?

4 years ago

I'm not currently actively playing and looking very much forward to IR when I return.
What is making it incompatible at the moment?

Please give me recommendations / ideas for smooth compatibility do I can add.
Thanks

4 years ago

The issue that presents is that when loaded together with IR, it causes a circular tech tree bug.

I believe that the IR dev has some info in his FAQ about how other mods can solve this issue to be compatible with his own, and he seems willing to work with other modders to get compatibility to happen, so perhaps look there. :)

==The Error thrown, was a bit of a pain to type it all out hope it helps==
Failed to load mods: _ IndustrialRevolution /data.lua:29: ...rialRevolution _/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:193:

WARNING: Circular tech tree, triggered by tech: deadlock-steel-age [steel-ingot, steel-plate, steel-plate-heavy, steel-tube, steel-gear-wheel, steel-rod, steel-cable, steel-rivet, steel-ball, steel-repair-tool, steel-piston, steel-chassis-small, steel-chassis-large, steel-bulkhead, steel-motor, steel-beam, sensor, gyroscope, steel-chest]
deadlock furnaces-2: deadlock-steam-power, logistic-science-pack, deadlock-iron-age, deadlock-electronics-1 [iron-furnace, iron-incinerator]
logistic-science-pack: deadlock-bronze-age, deadlock-grinding-1 [logistic-science-pack]
deadlock-grinding-1: deadlock-furnaces-1, automation, deadlock-bronze-age [bronze-grinder, stone-gravel, sad, carbon-gravel, carbon-powder, copper-ingot-from-gravel, copper-gravel, tin-ingot-from-gravel, tin-gravel, glass-ingot, glass-plate, rubber-natural, bronze-display]
lubricant: oil-processing [lubricant]
deadlock-electronics-1: deadlock-steam-power, deadlock-grinding-1, deadlock-iron-age [electronic-circuit, controller-mk1, computer-mk1, copper-foil]

stack traceback:
[C]:in function 'error'
...rialRevolution_ /code/functions/functions-technology.lua:193:in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
...rialRevolution
/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:197:in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
...rialRevolution
/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:197:in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...rialRevolution
...alRevolution
/code/technology/technology-regenerate.lua:109: in main chunk
[C]:in function 'require'
IndustrialRevolution /data.lua:29: in main chunk
stack traceback:
[C]:in function 'require'
IndustrialRevolution _/data.lua:29: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
- IndustrialRevolution

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I would also like to see it work better with IR. bio industries will load now with IR 0.99.2

for some reason the stone crusher is not available to craft, perhaps use gravel or sand instead of crushed stone?
using a command to give my self one, it will not crush stone.

coal processing looks to be disabled, once i force research on coal processing 1 i can research 2 and 3.

cant craft cokery, the stone furnace in IR is not accepted.

also if possible, place circuit icons in the bio industries tab, ex wood pulp, ash, charcoal, pellet-coke, cellulose, fertilizer, advanced fertilizer, that reside in the intermediate tab.

thanks

4 years ago

pleaseeeee ... miss wood production (much more interesting in B.Ind. than in IR), sulfuric acid production and plastic production (both these only rely esclusively on precious OIL for production in IR).

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

Found another circular tech tree error:

[color=red][font=default-bold]Guru meditation error: Industrial Revolution has detected a cycle in the technology tree.[/font][/color]
Probable cause: another mod has added an incompatible recipe unlock or technology prerequisite to one of the following:

deadlock-iron-age
deadlock-furnaces-1
deadlock-bronze-age
bi-tech-coal-processing-1
deadlock-steel-age
deadlock-furnaces-2
deadlock-steam-power
deadlock-iron-age

stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'error'
    ...rialRevolution__/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:234: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
    ...rialRevolution__/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:242: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
    ...rialRevolution__/code/functions/functions-technology.lua:242: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
    ...alRevolution__/code/technology/technology-regenerate.lua:108: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __IndustrialRevolution__/data.lua:28: in main chunk
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __IndustrialRevolution__/data.lua:28: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• IndustrialRevolution

Looks like IR doesn't like bi-tech-coal-processing-1. :-)

New response