Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Implemented] Rail recipe and 0.17 Production Science

4 years ago

So the 0.17 purple science recipe is already pretty taxing. Adding 90 cement to it (via rails) makes it absolutely insane. Thank you for providing an option to turn off recipe tweaks, but IMHO the current situation makes turning it off the ONLY choice, which isn't good if you consider the tweaks valuable otherwise.

My suggestion is that when recipe tweaks are enabled you also change the recipe for purple science. Either dramatically reducing the number of rails needed, or switching it to use the wooden ones. The latter option might actually be kind of cool, since it would integrate wood into the science chain, although the number of rails per recipe still might need scaling back some; 90 wood is a hell of a lot too.

4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I like the idea of changing the recipe to use Wood rail. I'll implement when I get a moment.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I like the implementation of using wooden rail to make the purple science. But I am having trouble keeping up with the crushed ore. Is it possible to add module slots to the ore crushers? I also think the purple science is too taxing.
Edit: Thank you for adding modules to the stone cruchers.

4 years ago

I agree on the crushers being a limiting factor, especially considering how much you need to scale up purple science. We could definitely use a couple more tiers of crushers or some kind of supercrusher and/or module slots on the crushers.

New response