Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Add changing dependencies to changelog

Pi-C ☆
5 years ago

Hi, just a small suggestion for the future: Could you please make sure to mention changed mod dependencies in the changelog? I just realized that the last update would have broken my complete game because Bio Industries suddenly depends on base>=0.17.23 instead of base>=0.17.12.

I'm stuck with Factorio 0.17.14 because of a bug introduced in 0.17.15 (CTRL key doesn't work anymore) that hasn't been fixed yet and probably is at the bottom of the devs' todo list. The mod manager can display new changelogs before install, but does only show the info.json of the version already installed. So, seeing changed dependencies in the changelog would prevent bad updates and the need to download the old version again. :-)

5 years ago

Sorry about that. In 0.17.23 they renamed "electric-energy-accumulators-1" to "electric-energy-accumulators".
This caused the huge accumulator not to show up. So please be aware of that.

Pi-C ☆
5 years ago

No problem, no real damage done, I didn't overwrite my save file! Only I had to downgrade your mod again, and seeing that it is the fourth mod that I can't update (or even install) makes me a bit afraid for the future. But that is really nothing I blame you or any other mod author for, it's an issue the devs have to resolve.

New response