Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Straight Rail recipe changed even with recipes toggled off

5 years ago

With the "Enable game tweaks - recipe" toggled off in the mod settings, straight rail still requires 8 concrete instead of iron. Very frustrating change as concrete is a lot more expensive than iron.

5 years ago

Use the wooden rail in the beginning.

5 years ago

Yes but a lot of my blueprints and blueprints online use the normal straight rail. Can we expect a fix anytime soon?

Thanks!

5 years ago

I don't consider this a bug. If you want to change it, you can change the mod files.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I love this mod, but with 0.17 coming up (or if you are using the "0.17 science conversion" mod) the cost of yellow purple science is absurd since it costs 30 straight rails per 3 yellow purple science. An option for this mod to not affect the straight rail recipe would be awesome :)

5 years ago

Okay, I've now added some tweaks here.
I made it a little cheaper or you can upgrade wooden rial to regular rail now.

I also moved the tweaks be only apply if you have Recipe Tweaks enabled. I still strongly recommend you enable the tweaks, since it should be for better balancing. Thanks.

New response