Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Version 2.2.9

5 years ago

English:
Hello everybody. I would like to know if anyone who sees this post still has the version 2.2.9, or can provide this. The creator of this mod already has in the post "help?" written that he probably does not have this version anymore. Who asks now why I would like to have such an old version, it is for the "StarFall" Modpack. Would be glad if someone still has it. Sorry for the bad English, I used the Google translator for the translation.

Deutsch:
Hallo allerseits. Ich wollte gern mal wissen ob irgendjemand der diesen Post sieht noch die Version 2.2.9 hat, bzw diese zur verfügung stellen kann. Der Ersteller dieser Mod hat bereits im Post "help?" geschrieben das er diese Version wahrscheinlich nicht mehr hat. Wer sich jetzt fragt wieso ich eine so alte Version haben möchte, es ist für das "StarFall" Modpack. Würde mich freuen wenn es jemand noch hat.

MFG TornBreeze

New response