Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Starter kit ?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Just starting with your mod, and I already love it :-)
Very nice work.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find a way to start the process without a can of sulfuric acid, so I need an oil patch to start the bio-process ? Not fully bio :-P
Could it be possible to have a very slow process that produces for example some algae biomass directly from wood, steam and water, so that we can start the process without using oil ?
Tks anyway for the good work :-)

5 years ago

Interesting, I'll have to look into this when 0.17 comes out.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Tks for your answer, take your time. yes, we all wait for the 0.17 :-P
In fact, when I want to start the fertilizer production, I need sulfur, wich needs sulfuric acid, wich needs algae and cellulose, wich need ... The easiest way I found for a new bio-factory plant is to put inside cellulose and algae, both together (and wood , but that's easy). So, an assembler producing some of both products from raw materials would be nice to let the factory start alone : just bring wood, connect to a water pipe, and let's slowly go to full production.

New response